[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”AICHA TEA PRIVACY STATEMENT” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Montserrat%3Aregular%2C700|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to the website built at www.AichaTea.com and any other websites owned and operated by Aicha Tea Company Inc. that direct the viewer or user to this Statement. In this Statement, the terms “Aicha,” “we,” and “us” refers to Aicha Tea Company and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Websites that are owned and operated by Aicha may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator style=”double” border_width=”3″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_toggle title=”INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU” el_id=”1483116495277-57b4ae12-11c3″]As you use our webstore services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you provide us; (2) information we collect from you automatically when you use our services; and (3) information we collect from other sources.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US” el_id=”1483116495346-3e67859a-c7fc”]We collect information you provide us when you use our services. Some examples of using our “services” are when you make a purchase on one of our e-commerce websites, create an Aicha account, buy a gift card online, or participate in a survey or promotion. The information you provide us may include your first or last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit-or-debit card number, birthday, city of birth, demographics information, and any other information you choose to provide us. We do not share sensitive information such as billing or payment methods to third-parties.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES” el_id=”1483117542615-34c34281-e38c”]When you use our services, we may collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Purchasing Information– We may collect information about the products you buy, how frequently you buy products, and the rewards earned due to your purchases activity.
- Device and Website Use Information– When you use a computer, tablet, smart phone or other device to access our websites or purchase products or services via our online properties, we may collect information about the device and how you use it.
We share your location information only with companies that help us provide you with services and help us understand how the services are being used.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES” el_id=”1483116495485-283d2780-5f0f”]We also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google+ or any of our online networks. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and provide you product recommendations and special offers tailored to your profile.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT” el_id=”1483117495474-842dc222-7a42″]We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, accounts, programs, contests, and promotions;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to post your comments or reviews on our websites;
- to send you personalized gifts, promotions and special offers;
- to inform you about our brands, products, events;
- to maintain and improve our sites and the products and services we offer;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_toggle title=”HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT” el_id=”1483117582869-f3f0bb21-97eb”]We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work Together– We may share the collected information between Aicha, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for proper management and analysis and decision making, including decisions regarding the expansion and promotion of our product and service offering, order or customer request fulfillment, and for use by those companies for the other purposes described in this Statement.
- When We Work with Service Providers– We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require these companies to refrain from collecting, using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law.
- When We Work on Business Transactions– If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests– We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Aicha or our customers or partners.
- When We Share with Other Companies for Marketing Purposes – We may share your information with service providers to use your information to provide you with promotions and special offers. We also may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our websites and services with other companies.
- When You Provide Consent– We may share information about you with other companies if you provide us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You– We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you.
- When You Post on Our Online Networks– If you post information on a blog or another part of our website or networks online, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your post information and your user name.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”HOW WE MAY ALLOW OTHERS TO COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION” el_id=”1483116495571-406f0cdb-43bb”]When you use our websites or other services, we may allow third parties to collect information about you by setting their own cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies on our websites. The information collected by third parties may include the type of device, your operating system, your browser, your internet service provider, your domain name, your internet protocol (IP) address, the date and time that you accessed our service, the website that referred you to our website, the web pages you requested, the date and time of those requests, and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
We allow third parties to collect this information on our websites for the following purposes:
- To Collect Information on How Our Websites and Services Are Used– We allow certain service providers to use the information collected on our websites and services to help us learn about our audience analytics and how people use our websites. The companies that use this information for this purpose do not match the information to individual users. In other words, statistical information collected by third parties regarding website usage or performance is not matched or linked to you.
- To Make the Services of Other Companies Work on Our – We allow companies to use special technologies to make certain parts of our websites work. For example, we allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. These cookies are called Flash cookies.
- To Link Your Activity on Our Websites to Your Social Networks– We have added certain features to our websites that allow social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+) to track the activities of their members or collect certain information about website visitors. These features may include technologies called “plug-ins” and “widgets.” Plug-ins create a direct link between two websites, and widgets are interactive mini-programs that provide other companies’ services on our websites. If you are concerned about the way a social network is tracking your activity, please contact the social network or review its privacy statement. For example, you can review Facebook’s data-use policy at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES” el_id=”1483116495619-7bb41637-811f”]We and others may use a variety of technologies to collect information about your device and use of our services. These technologies include cookies and web beacons:
Cookies – Cookies are small data files that are sent from a website’s server and are stored on your device’s hard drive either for only the duration of your visit (“session cookies”) or for a fixed period (“persistent cookies”). Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to provide you the choice to accept a cookie or reject cookies altogether.
- Website Functionality– Some cookies (considered “strictly necessary”) are required to allow you to access and use our websites. Without these cookies, our websites do not work properly.
- Performance Monitoring– Some cookies (considered “performance” cookies) help us analyze and estimate traffic on our website. They show us how visitors interact with our website, whether there are any errors, which pages are not used often, which pages take a long time to load, which pages’ users tend to visit and in what order. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works and understand user interests.
- User Convenience– Some cookies (considered “functionality” cookies) remember information to save you the trouble of entering information every time you visit or use a website. For example, a cookie may remember your username to save you time when you log in to your account.
- Marketing – Some cookies (considered “targeting or advertising” cookies) are used to tailor your experience on our website by controlling the promotions, advertisements and other marketing messages that may appear when you visit or use our website and help us learn which services you are using and how you are accessing information about us. We may use this information to personalize your visit to a website or to send you relevant promotions.
- Web Beacons– Web beacons are small, transparent images that are embedded in web pages, applications, and emails that are sometimes called “clear gifs,” “single pixel gifs”,” page tags” or “web bugs.” We use web beacons to track the web pages you visit, to test the effectiveness of our marketing, and to find out if an email has been opened and acted on.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”YOUR CHOICES PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION CHOICES” el_id=”1483117447713-ad56b3d5-2b16″]You can opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, telephone calls, and mailings by informing us of your preference at the time you sign up for a Aicha account, modifying your promotional preferences online in your account’s profile management section, or adjusting your text and notification preferences in your mobile device’s settings or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
Alternatively, you may let us know that you do not wish to receive some or these promotional communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (909)631-2895.
Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications, including emails about your accounts or purchases.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”INFORMATION COLLECTION CHOICES ” el_id=”1483117259471-c7389a73-4a81″]You can also make choices about the information we collect about you:
- Location Information– When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access our websites, we may collect information about your physical location only if (a) “location services” for the mobile application is enabled; or (b) the permissions in the mobile device allow communication of this information. If you do not want us to collect your location information, you can opt out of sharing this information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device.
In addition to adjusting the appropriate settings in your browser, many advertising companies that may collect anonymous information for advertising targeting purposes are also members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative, both of which provide an opt-out of advertisement targeting from their members located at their respective websites at www.AboutAds.info and .
- Flash Cookies– We allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. You cannot remove Flash cookies simply by changing your browser settings. If you would like to limit the websites that can store information in Flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website:http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
“Do Not Track” Technology – Some newer web browsers have a “Do Not Track” preference that transmits a “Do Not Track” header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_toggle title=”CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION OR DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT” el_id=”1483117613621-e012b0ea-6f96″]If you want to change your information, cancel your account, or stop us from using your information, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information your account that is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only if necessary to fulfill a business or law enforcement need. Once account is deleted, your information will no longer exist on our database.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”HOW AICHA PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION” el_id=”1483117658758-45406e4c-ae08″]Aicha protects your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational . When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit or debit card number) through our website or in one of our mobile applications, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure giving our customer a peace of mind.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”STORING AND PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION USED BY MINORS” el_id=”1483119155269-4f9a3b5c-c4f9″]We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT” el_id=”1483119192915-af3d5879-6b86″]We may update this Statement from time to time. If we make material changes, we will post the updated Statement on this page and change the date at the top of this . We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Statement by checking this date at the top of this webpage. We will notify you of any modifications to this Statement that might materially affect the way we use or disclose your personal information prior to the change becoming effective by means of a message on this website.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”CONTACT US” el_id=”1483119233913-ed65f7b9-4fa7″]We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about anything mentioned in this privacy statement. You may contact Aicha Tea Customer Service online at http://www.Aicha .com/contact or by phone at (909)631-2893.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row]